Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the urogenital area is a common problem of the modern population. Unfortunately, unpleasant symptoms and serious consequences can greatly impair the quality of life and even deprive a person of their working capacity.
Inflammation of the bladder, known as cystitis, is a common pathology in the female part of society. This is facilitated by two reasons:
- The anatomical structure makes the urinary pathway accessible and open due to the shortened and enlarged urethra;
- The two most pathogenic sources of natural microflora are located near the urethra – the vagina and anus.
Several other factors that may increase the likelihood of a pathological course may join these circumstances:
- Reduced immunity;
- Hypothermia of the body;
- The inflammatory process in a different internal structure.
First of all, it is necessary to establish the nature of pathogenic microorganisms that provoked an infectious disease, select suitable antibacterial drugs, complete the course according to the recommendations of a specialist, take measures to improve the body, prevent such diseases and adjust lifestyle.
How to get rid of cystitis once and for all
If you are faced with the goal of getting rid of cystitis forever, then you should understand the seriousness of the infectious-inflammatory disease and its ability to “dig in” into the lower layers of the bladder. Many women believe that the inflammation was eliminated by the end of the symptoms, but this is not so. Indeed, taking strong antibiotics can overcome the clinic of cystitis, but to stop on this course of treatment is strictly prohibited, since the focus of infection to continue and at any convenient moment will resume activity in the chronic variant of the disease.
Treatment of cystitis can be effective only under the condition of complete control by a physician. An experienced specialist knows that a long-term and one hundred percent result can be achieved when combining:
- Drug therapy;
- Physiotherapy methods;
- Spa recovery.
Get rid of chronic cystitis
It is in the second phase that women relax and allow the infection to absorb more healthy cells, causing inflammation in them.
Chronic cystitis develops:
- with not treated acute disease;
- during hormonal disruptions, such as during pregnancy, or menopause;
- with regular supercooling (if the girl wears not according to the weather, bathes in cold ponds, goes barefoot);
- against the background of non-compliance with the basic rules of personal hygiene;
- a woman is too active sex life, especially if with different partners;
- she consumes spicy food, annoying, like the digestive tract, the kidneys and the urinary organs following them;
- chronic stress, depleting the body.
Get rid of chronic cystitis, you can use all the same sensitive to the identified pathogen antibacterial agents. Course duration is from one week to a whole month. Then you need to restore the body for six months using nitrofurans or baktrima. In parallel, there should be a normalization of internal processes that contribute to the appearance of an inflammatory disease. This may be immunotherapy and hormone therapy. It would not be superfluous to increase blood circulation in the bladder, for which specific agents are selected.
If chronic cystitis has developed on the background of urolithiasis, then surgical intervention is performed to remove calculus. If due to gynecological diseases, then they are simultaneously treated with appropriate methods.
Local therapy consists of instillation (drip injection of medicinal solutions into the bladder). For chronic cystitis, poorly susceptible to the above therapeutic methods, electrophoresis, electrical stimulation, laser therapy and magnetic therapy can be used.
Disposal at home
Home treatment for cystitis should not be based only on popular recipes. If you have not yet understood, inflammation of the bladder is not a comic pathology. It can spread to the kidneys or urethra, increasing symptoms and impairing well-being. The most correct thing is not to neglect medical care and immediately go to the clinic. Most specialists even recommend you some homeopathic remedies themselves as a supplement to the basic antibiotic therapy.
- 2 tablespoons of crushed medicinal Althea (you can take both grass and flowers);
- 2 tablespoons of common heather;
- One tablespoon of peppermint and wild chicory;
- 1 tablespoon rosehip berries.
All mix and pour half a liter of cold water. Put on the fire, letting the water boil and boil for 5 minutes. Then remove from heat and let the broth stand for at least 12 hours. Strain the drug and pour it into a dark glass bottle. Take before meals 100 ml, 4 times a day. Need to be treated one month.
How to get rid of cystitis quickly
The fastest way to get rid of cystitis is considered to be a single dose of the drug called Monural. It belongs to the group of broad-spectrum antibiotics, so it can be taken before the definition of bakposev. Within hours, the hated symptoms will disappear and relief will come.
To consolidate the result, it is very useful to strengthen your immunity, which is quite possible even with the help of natural remedies. It is enough to buy purple echinacea, lemongrass, pink rhodiola and eleutherococcus in a pharmacy, make a tea or infusion of them for regular use throughout one course.
They can be alternated with a useful herbal collection of parsley seeds, birch leaves, bearberry and corn silk.
No less effective are decoctions of lingonberry leaves. Half a liter of water requires 1.5 tablespoons of a dry plant.
To remove an attack of spasm in cystitis can No-shpa or cornflower grass with horsetail and chamomile (only 1 tablespoon), boiled in half a liter of boiling water.
We warn you immediately, the treatment of cystitis is a very complex process that requires a responsible attitude from a woman. But even after recovery, you should exclude all provocative factors from your life:
- Avoid hypothermia;
- Consume an adequate amount of vitamin food in the period of beriberi;
- Wash away twice a day;
- To monitor their hygiene and cleanliness of the sexual organs of the partner during sexual contacts;
- For everyday use, choose underwear made from natural material;
- Annually examined in a gynecological clinic;
- Adhere to the basics of a balanced diet, play sports, lead a healthy lifestyle, do not overwork, both physically and emotionally.