The anatomy of the urogenital system of women is designed so that it is easily exposed to various kinds of infections. Among them, cystitis. The disease is an inflammation of the bladder. Along with medications, a good effect is also brought about by the treatment of cystitis at home with folk remedies, the recipes of which you will find below.
How to treat cystitis folk remedies
Women more often than men face such a problem as cystitis. The reason is that the female urethra,
- Phytotherapy. The herbs for cystitis in women are recommended as follows: yarrow, licorice root, parsley seeds, birch leaves, bearberry, etc.
- Warming up the bladder with a bag of calcined salt or trays with pharmacy fees or self-made decoctions.
- Drinking plenty of fluids: birch sap, cranberry or lingonberry juice, rosehip infusion.
- Rejection of sour, spicy and fried foods. The use of herbal products with a diuretic effect, such as watermelon, lingonberries, dill, parsley.
Herbs with inflammation of the bladder
The first in effectiveness among folk remedies for cystitis in women are fruit drinks based on berries such as lingonberries and cranberries. They are allowed even for use during pregnancy. For their preparation you need:
- Take 4-6 Art. l berries
- Pour the fruit 1 liter of boiling water.
- Insist a couple of hours, leaving in a cold place.
- Drink cranberry or cranberry drink in half a glass. Repeat up to 3 times per day.
Leaves of lingonberry and cranberry can and just brew in tea. The next recipe is herbal decoction. Instructions for its preparation includes the following steps:
- Prepare 1 tsp. licorice root, bearberry and cornflower.
- Boil water, take 1 cup and pour the prepared herbal mixture.
- After 20 minutes of infusion, strain the broth.
- Use the tool in 1 tbsp. l., and for half an hour before each meal.
For the same recipe, you can prepare a decoction of Hypericum, just need to take this herb in the amount of 8 tsp. and mix with 3 tsp. chamomile. Such an infusion is considered to be anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, and hemostatic. It is necessary to consume half a glass at a time, but only after eating. Folk remedies for cystitis in women are another effective recipe based on birch buds. To prepare this broth is required:
- Take 1 tbsp. l the kidneys.
- Infuse them with 1 tbsp. boiling water using a water bath, boil for about a third of an hour.
- Leave to infuse wrapped with a towel.
- Strain the cooled agent, add honey as desired.
- Keep receiving 0.1 l of the product, repeating 3 times a day.
Another of the effective folk remedies that help a woman get rid of cystitis, is prepared as follows:
- It is necessary to combine equal parts of such herbs as corn silk and bearberry.
- Brew 1 tbsp. l collect boiling water, taken in the amount of 1 tbsp., then boil for 15 minutes.
- Divide the finished product into several doses per day.
The preparation of the next tool will take a little more time. His recipe is:
- Cut fresh celandine so that it is enough to fill a 200-gram glass.
- Put the grass in a bag of gauze, send it to a jar with a volume of 3 liters, where to pour fresh warm whey.
- Leave the jar for 28 days, closing with gauze on top. Stir the agent periodically.
- After a specified time, drain, send to the shelf of the refrigerator.
- Consume strictly 50 g for 15 minutes. before you are about to eat. Repeat three times a day.
Millet from cystitis
In a separate item is to make millet in the treatment of cystitis in women. What explains its use? This cereal is characterized by a high protein content. They contribute to:
- elimination of toxins;
- accelerating the breakdown of antibiotics in the body;
- reduce the amount of unhealthy fats;
- reduction of inflammatory processes.
You can prepare a folk remedy for millet-based cystitis according to the following instructions:
- Rinse with 0.5 st. millet.
- Pour a glass of cold water to the grain, mix the ingredients vigorously. Knead the millet with your hands so that the water gets a whitish tint.
- Drink a ready remedy for the day, always using before eating.
- Extend the course of admission to 7 days.
More effective is another recipe based on millet:
- Prepare 2/3 Art. washed grain.
- Pour 0.6-0.8 ml of water to it.
- Leave for one night.
- In the morning, mix thoroughly, strain.
- Drink tool in small portions throughout the day.