Rheumatoid arthritis overcoming forum

Welcome to the leading non-profit rheumatology forum!

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Lence, do not be disheartened! We all went through it, through pain, through depression. Everything will be alright! Good for daring to give birth to a baby. Let it grow healthy, and of course you strength, health!

Personally, I think that the dose is too small for you. Yet five months have passed, but there are no results. Or even this drug does not suit you. I still think that you need to go to the doctor, get out somehow. It is necessary to remove the inflammation, it can drip or diprospan, well, I do not know what else, you need to do something, Lenchik! Maybe I’m certainly wrong, I’m not a doctor. But just after five months of no effect, it is alarming.

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 20, 2013 10:49 PM

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 21, 2013 07:47

I’ll tell you too.I got sick in old age (51 years). For all my life I will remember this day – October 5, 2012. I woke up at 4 am from the severe pain in my left hand. Not that she could lift her back. Something like dressed, squatting, and rode to the clinic. They did an ultrasound of the shoulder joint (the doctor undressed me). There was fluid in the joint, but not much. Shoulder-scapular periarthritis was diagnosed. They gave a diclofenac injection intramuscularly, tied a hand to a handkerchief, and I went to work.Seeing me with a tied hand, the boss immediately began to transplant me to another place. I used to sit in the middle of a room in a draft and everyone decided that I was blown away.

On the evening of October 5th, my husband and I flew to Kiev for the weekend. There, the hand was sick, of course, but not so much anymore. I adjusted to dress, leaning forward. The hardest part was to fasten the bra.

Soon the hand disappeared completely, but the pain began to migrate to other parts of the body (back, other shoulder, knees). It was very similar to osteochondrosis and I was prescribed currents on my back and massage. After 10 sessions of massage, the pain is not that gone, it has become even stronger. And she came down from the shoulders to the wrists and wrists.

My husband began to actively send me to a rheumatologist. I visited 9 rheumatologists (thank God I live in Moscow and there are enough of them). In December 2012, she made an X-ray of her hands and feet, which naturally showed nothing. The rheumatologists from the IR and all the others made a diagnosis of probable RA. Nobody appointed the base. And the pain was getting stronger. I could hardly bring a cup of tea from the kitchen to my workplace. At home, a pot of water dragged across the table from sink to stove. It was especially hard in the morning to get out of bed. Brushes did not bend, squeeze a rag until the end I could not.

And then accidentally found a rheumatologist Kryukov

Of course there is pain, but they are not so intense. I don’t take NPVS for a long time.Twice during this period was treated in sanatoriums. In June, I went to Pyatigorsk on radon (I took 8 baths). In October she was in Saki on mud (7 mud applications on the hands and feet).

Recently re-x-rayed. On the hands and feet are already visible changes that are more characteristic of arthrosis.

After radon began a strong aggravation. I complained to the doctor about the increase in pain and she gave me methotrexate at a dose of 7.5 per week in addition to the arava. Here I will tell you HORROR! Looks like I was poisoning the whole body. There was no desire, constant bitterness in the mouth. After a month of intake, I canceled methotrexate, but the symptoms disappeared only after 1.5 months. after cancellation.For 2013 I passed the RF several times a year (always less than 20). ADC in the summer was already 11. I also passed the MCV twice. First there was 110, then 52.

In the summer she was doing physiotherapy (she performed 10 procedures for UHF therapy on her knees and 10 phonophoresis with hydrocortisone on the hands and feet). The pain went away almost completely. In October, our company had problems with the office and we all sat home. Rummaged through the Internet and found the resort Saki. I sat thinking. Why not go. And only now I clearly understood that there is no point in balneotherapy for rheumatoid arthritis. Why be treated, then to receive for 1.5 months. aggravation.

I forgot to say that I also tried cryotherapy on the hand with liquid nitrogen and 3 times I went to the cryosauna (on the advice of Kryukova). But after these sessions, the pain only intensified and I quit this venture.

And most importantly – in December last year I found this wonderful forum, where I learned so much new in the treatment of this terrible sore. Now every morning I start with him.

What we have now. Standard exacerbation after mud treatment. Swelling of the joints on the back of the palms, pain mostly in the morning in the knees and hands. The left foot grimaced as a huge bone grew at the thumb. They say that it happens even without RA. Offered an operation. Signed already on July 18, 2014. I wear only orthopedic wide shoes, because my middle fingers are numb and sore when squeezed.

Rheumatoid arthritis overcoming forum

Girls, cute! I wish you all health and pain relief. But we must take for granted that the pain will never pass. Such is our fate. Do not neglect the basic treatment, do not save. Without a base, the joints are destroyed very quickly.

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 21, 2013 10:10

I have my rheuma a couple of times hinted at a combination treatment. Here I do not want to somehow!With the procedures you need to be very careful, in the period of exacerbation, no, no.

Alain is still settled down, people live for years in remission, without pain, just need to somehow reach this state. All different.

Rheumatoid arthritis. My history

Nov 21, 2013 10:23 am

It has always been a sporty developed child. I ran in the mornings, participated in city competitions, attended 150 circles, from 6 years old dances, in general there was no time to be bored. And then one fine day, Saturday, April 12 (Cosmonautics Day) 2003, I will remember it all my life, I was 15 years old. I started to get up to school and immediately swooped down on the floor. In general, both feet were swollen like boots and bluish-red, could not stand on them, could not put on shoes, and in their socks, which also caused not a little pain by squeezing, the parents took them to the hospital, threw up their hands, they said that they probably struck (this is how it was necessary to shy away and not notice.) and sent home. They said on Monday to hospitalize in the children’s city.

I lain in the hospital this two weeks, got the flu from the newcomer in the girl’s ward, and they discharged me with a fever. Somehow, as parents through the Department of Health, they drove the referral to hospitalization in another city. There I was examined by the luminaries of our gedouf and in hot debates rheumatoid is arthritis or infectorial (and at that time my right index finger had swollen, there was stiffness and radiant wrists started to hurt), it was decided that it was RA. They shove off a cynologist and put 7.5 mg on methotrexate after 1.5 months were discharged home. I happily jumped for about a month, then everything started all over again, they began to look for alternative medicine, treated with all they could, doctors did not give any specific information about the disease, only increased the dose of methotrexate. As soon as she got to the doctor of Tibetan medicine, he told my mother off saying that I was taking pills for hopelessly ankologically ill patients and maybe never give birth. I was getting worse from methotrexate, at 20 mg my eyesight began to disappear, my nose was constantly bleeding, I was vomiting, glitches, more and more stiffness, neck and pain in my left knee and left elbow and in the left index finger connected, I focused on the lessons I I could not, the ratings moved out,

How I entered the university for me is still a mystery. In the university I was lucky to make friends with good girls they helped me dress

The middle of the second year of February 2006 was the height of the session, it was not childish torsion. I lay awake for two months. I also remember the cold on the skin, God, thank you for giving me strength and for holding me so tight that I couldn’t do anything wrong with myself. It’s 40 degrees frost in winter, parents are at work, I spend 30 minutes just to turn around, aru from pain and help no one can, I can’t cover myself with a blanket

And spring, they began to carry me to the Chinese, to acupuncture in the neighboring city, spending three hours every day only for the road, brought me to this Chinese in the form of a twisted non-moving lump, a leather-covered skeleton, said that after a few sessions he would say me or not. After a not long time, I began to feel light, putting 10 clothes at a certain place, I began to go to lectures to the university, it was difficult, of course, not to write lectures, copy it. I was carried in my arms. Later I met a wonderful man, a doctor. She gave me a massage and worked with me psychologically, my soul seemed to revive from the moment I met her, she began to explain the basics of Orthodoxy to me, for me it was a saving twig. I was recovering psychologically. A Chinese man restored my vision and the work of many internal organs. Massage me many joints brought in divine form. I started going to herbalists, and to a homeopath, smearing my joints with ointments on the basis of turpentine, I began to cover all the medicines in the temple. She began to clean not only the body, but also the soul, she took communion often. Gradually I adapted to crawl, of course I could not walk, during the time of lying the tendon pulled together, the muscles melted, the legs unbendable a maximum of 90 degrees. I began to crawl at least a little to serve myself, and gradually to manage the house.

In general, this is how 7 years have passed! I tried to enjoy every day, and it was as if my life began from a clean slate, and before that it seemed to be swaddled in front of my eyes, and now I began to see the whole world differently, and began to love both the world and myself. And then love me too. I got married. Many people know my love story. All this time I have only been treating painkillers, I had distrust towards the doctors,

Thank you for reading my poem. I apologize for a bunch of grammatical errors. And I wish everyone to live in the first place in harmony with themselves, good health to your loved ones and eternal remission. And the day of cosmonautics for me still remains a significant date, on this day is the anniversary of the wedding of my parents, 7 years of my sitting and crawling on the pope, and on that very day, I started walking again. How to know what else is waiting for me in this chilo? (Mysteriously looking at the sky like this) I hope I didn’t tire you too much with my story.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply