Nectarine is a unique fruit, which appeared by the method of natural self-pollination of various fruit trees. Externally, it is similar to peach, but its surface is not covered with nap. Nectarine differs from peach as well as improved taste and richer chemical composition. Fruit does not cause allergic reactions and has a minimum of contraindications.
Nectarine is a dietary product. Its composition contains cellulose, which reduces the level of harmful cholesterol, improves digestion, and promotes the removal of toxins. The use of nectarines improves metabolic processes in the body, accelerates the burning of fat, relieves weight in the stomach, improves mood and improves overall health, which is very important for a diet designed to fight extra pounds.
The properties of nectarine that are beneficial to the body are due to its rich chemical composition.
Fruit contains a significant amount:
- potassium to prevent malfunction of the cardiovascular system, promoting the removal of excess fluid;
- phosphorus, participating in the process of cell division, normalizing the functioning of the kidneys, positively affecting the teeth and bone tissue;
- zinc, which affects the process of renewal of epidermal cells, preventing early wrinkles, peeling and dry skin, the manifestation of allergies, accelerating wound healing, promoting protein synthesis;
- copper, which participates in the process of cell growth and development, normalizes blood formation, and is involved in the transport of iron;
- manganese, which ensures the normal functioning of the central nervous system, reduces blood sugar, promotes better digestion of food;
- iron – an element necessary for the loss of blood contained in the structure of hemoglobin;
- beta-carotene, reducing the risk of cancer, improving immunity, fighting the harmful effects of the environment;
- vitamin C, necessary for the normal state of blood vessels, good absorption of iron, increase resistance to viral and infectious diseases;
- pectin, cholesterol-lowering, improves blood circulation, removes radioactive elements from the body, ions of toxic metals and other dangerous substances.
Nectarine is successfully used in cosmetology as the main component of masks for all skin types. Means with this fruit are used to prevent early wrinkles and premature flabbiness of the skin. Nectarine masks give the face a velvety, beautiful shade, tone up, nourish, saturate with vitamins.
Do not abuse nectarines. Excessive enthusiasm for this fruit (more than 5 pieces per day) can lead to intestinal upset, bloating, a sharp increase in blood sugar. The use of nectarines with a bone can harm, as it contains poisonous hydrocyanic acid.
Nectarine is rich in water (88 g per 100 g of fruit). To avoid problems with sleep due to frequent urination, this fruit should be excluded from the evening ration.
Nectarine does not accumulate carcinogens, it does not use gene modification when it is grown. The fruit does not exceed the content of carbohydrates and saturated fats.
The energy value of 100 g of nectarines is 44 kcal, which is 2.11% of the recommended daily amount. The number of calories in 1 average nectarine is shown in the table: