Deal with the causes of pain
Most often the lower abdomen pain in the groin is a symptom that is characteristic of the fair sex because of the individuality of the female body. While pains in this part of the body in men can signal serious disorders and pathological processes requiring the intervention of a physician. But as practice shows, most men prefer to endure and ignore discomfort.
If the lower abdomen constantly hurts and causes discomfort, it makes sense to be examined for the presence of urological diseases.. This requires consultation with a doctor, as well as a full diagnosis. Sometimes these symptoms occur due to disorders of the digestive tract, as well as diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In any case, self-medication and neglect of such signals of the body is fraught with serious consequences.
Why does the lower abdomen hurt men?
To determine the presence of a particular disease and determine the causes of pain, a specialist must understand the types of pain according to the location and nature of the manifestation. Also, prerequisites for this play an important role, that is, factors of negative influence – physical reloads, hypothermia, previously transferred diseases, etc. For this, a full history is conducted with the patient, that is, a detailed survey and study of the disease history.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW! The real way to increase penis by 7 centimeters! Read more
Sore lower belly on the left
If the left lower abdomen suffers under the influence of pain, and the pain can be dull or sharp, aching or pulling, serious diseases can be the reasons for this. For example:
- Urological Ailments – prostatitis, cystitis, urolithiasis, infections of the urogenital system, prostate adenoma and oncology, urethritis, and vesiculitis. Most often, the pain is accompanied by other symptoms: after urinating, the lower abdomen hurts, bleeding during urination and in the semen, discharge with a specific odor, pain when excited and during sexual intercourse, a rash in the external genitalia.
- Infections – candidiasis, ureaplasmosis, gonorrhea, HIV, chlamydia, syphilis and other diseases that are sexually transmitted.
- Diseases of the digestive tract, which are accompanied by cramps in the kidneys and intestines, constipation and loose stools, belching and other dyspeptic symptoms (lower abdominal pain and nausea). We can talk about gastritis, ulcers, hemorrhoids, oncology of the intestine, ulcerative colitis, etc.
- Musculoskeletal Ailments – arthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, rickets, gout, scoliosis, pain in the coccyx, congenital anomalies, ankylosing spondylitis and various tumor formations. All of these diseases affect numerous organs and systems.
Only a qualified specialist will be able to determine with 100% accuracy the prerequisites for the localization of pain in the left side of the lower abdomen of the patient. It must be remembered that if the left side shows long and incessant pain, the trip to the doctor in no case can not be postponed until later.
Sore lower right
The abdomen is one of the most vulnerable parts of a man’s body, and if the right lower abdomen hurts in the peritoneum, it should be taken as a signal of the body about a serious violation and disease. There are a number of diseases that may be accompanied by this symptom:
- exacerbation of appendicitis;
- any disorders and disorders in the lower ileum;
- any pathological processes and kidney diseases;
- diseases of the reproductive system.
There are a number of diseases that, in terms of medicine, cause pain in the lower abdomen on the right., namely:
- diseases of the genitourinary system and urinary ducts, stones in the ureters;
- diseases associated with the activity of pathogenic bacteria and microbes;
- infectious diseases of the genital organs and the development of subsequent urinary retention;
In a situation where tubular organs are affected, the right side of the lower abdomen constantly hurts, the pain has the character of spasms and colic. If we are talking about inflammatory processes, it usually hurts the lower abdomen and lower back with increasing persistent pain.
Sore lower stomach and diarrhea
There are frequent cases when the pain in the lower abdomen aggravates after eating, as well as constantly accompanied by diarrhea. In this case, there is no reason to guess the reasons for this phenomenon, of course, we are talking about a violation of the work of the GIT organs. If the pain is accompanied by fever, the pain is spasmodic, the man urgently needs to consult a doctor.
Provided that the lower abdomen in the middle hurts, and diarrhea occurs, we are talking about the following reasons:
- bowel disorder;
- ulcerative diseases of the duodenum and stomach.
If there is an opportunity to consult a doctor, it is necessary not to postpone it for later. Otherwise, the pain can be muffled by an antispasmodic drug, for example, no-spa.
After the diagnosis, it is likely that one of the diseases will be detected:
- chronic diarrhea;
- peptic ulcer disease.
Pains come after sex
In some cases, male diseases can be a consequence of the fact that a man has lower abdomen and eggs after intercourse. Medical theory does not imply an exact nosological definition of such a symptom, pain may be called dyspareunia, genitalgia or dysgamy. But most often, pain when excited and after intercourse are referred to the genitalgia section.
According to medical practice pain in the lower abdomen in men after sex is due to:
- Genitalgia intercopulativa;
- slight or severe tearing of the bridle of the penis;
- inflammation and infection of the prostate gland;
- funiculitis infectious;
- diseases that can be infected during sexual intercourse;
- osteochondrosis in the lumbosacral region;
- Coitus interruptus.
In addition, the development of such a symptom can lead to scars and adhesive processes in the intestines, injuries and diseases of the sacrococcygeal department in the spine, any disorders and diseases of the prostate gland, problems with venous outflow and stagnation during abstinence for a long time.
Pain after urination
If a man feels that he has a lower abdomen pain after urination, he needs a urologist’s consultation. But already in absentia, the doctor makes a preliminary diagnosis – an inflammatory process in the prostate gland. In general, there are three types of diseases that lead to painful sensations after bladder emptying:
- Cystitis – in addition to pain, there is a burning sensation during defective urination, in advanced cases the temperature rises, and there are also signs of intoxication. Hypothermia (cold feet) – the most common prerequisite for the development and exacerbation of cystitis.
- Prostatitis – urination appears more often than usual with cutting and burning, the man suffers from severe pain in the perineum, the area above the pubis and in the area of the rectum.
- BPH – the symptoms of this disease are manifested in the frequent urge to urinate, intermittent flow of the jet, stasis of urine.
All three diseases require timely medical monitoring and treatment, as infections and tumors can cause serious complications.
Pain in the morning
In the case when localized pain is manifested in the morning and when coughing, the doctor makes an assumption about the diseases of the bladder and prostate. At risk are mostly men aged 50 years and older, as about 50% of men aged 70 years suffer from prostate adenoma.
In general, such painful sensations in the morning are of two types of character:
- Somatic – gastritis, as well as ulcers of the digestive tract, with lower abdominal pain and nausea.
- Visceral – the reaction of the nerve endings of the internal organs to irritants, while the pain is given to different parts of the body.
Besides causes of morning discomfort may be the so-called hunger pains, which occur in people with vulnerable digestive organs during long breaks between meals. Also, morning pain can signal pathological processes in the peritoneum, problems with the kidneys and liver, diseases of the biliary tract and spleen, other organs of the gastrointestinal tract, severe intoxication and impaired blood circulation to the pelvis.
What to do?
In most cases, frequent and persistent pain in the peritoneal region is the result of serious irregularities, and may pose a threat to health. The reasons for the alarm can be considered the following indicators:
- pain lasts longer than 1 hour;
- the abdomen is in a tense state;
- pain aggravates when coughing, when walking;
- pressure decreases, heart rate accelerates;
- there is blood in the stool;
- brief faints occur.
In this case, the man needs urgent hospitalization. Consultation may be conducted by a urologist, a gastroenterologist or a venereologist, or better, all three doctors. In the case of infections and inflammation, the specialist usually prescribes antibiotics, as well as uroseptics. Sometimes along with antibacterial agents, anti-inflammatory drugs are attributed, as well as immunomodulators.
Nature of pain
In addition to the location of pain, you can also predict the reasons for this by the nature of its manifestation. In general, the manifestation of pain can be sharp, sharp and sudden, constant, aching and pulling. In addition, the pain may be given to other parts of the body, in men it may be the genitals, the loin anus.
- Sharp and sharp pain, most likely, is a consequence of exacerbation of pathology, ranging from diseases of the genitourinary system and gastrointestinal organs, ending with tearing of tissues and organs.
- Dull but growing pain is usually a signal of the development of the inflammatory process. The rate of increase in pain can be judged on the rate of increase of inflammation.
- Throbbing pain is a consequence of an increase in pressure in the genital area, such as intestinal obstruction, obstruction of the urinary ducts, etc.
- Paroxysmal pain – This is most often a signal of pathological processes in the peritoneal organs.
If pains are given to other parts of the body when coughing, making active movements, sneezing and bending the body, the man should call for urgent help, as this may be a hernia or an exacerbation of appendicitis requiring immediate treatment. You can contact the therapist, who on the basis of history can redirect the patient to the desired specialist.
It’s just elementary! To return and increase potency, you need every night.