Recipe for squash caviar for the winter – home canned billet in jars, which, when properly prepared zucchini and vegetables stored in the winter in an apartment without sterilization.
How to cook squash for winter? A simple recipe for squash caviar allows you to harvest the most delicious caviar for the winter without sterilization, while processing a large number of zucchini, tomato, carrot, pepper and onion.
Advice from the Wonderful Cook. When cooking homemade caviar, which is prepared and served immediately on the table, you can not add vinegar or citric acid (preservatives), and adding vinegar to the squash caviar for the winter is necessary, who would not advise in cooking recipes and comments.
Banks with squash caviar without vinegar in the winter should be stored only in a cool place – basement, refrigerator, – otherwise the explosion of swirling blanks from caviar will occur before the onset of winter cold.
With the storage of squash caviar in the winter, many housewives have problems, but when using a classic recipe with tomatoes and vinegar, the problem of preserving homemade preparations with squash caviar is easy to solve.
Squash caviar for the winter is a vegetable mix that can be made the most delicious home-made from various vegetables, and the wider the vegetable assortment in caviar is, the squash caviar prepared at home is tastier and richer in winter.
Squash in caviar is deliciously combined with tomatoes, eggplants, carrots, so you can safely add and eggplants, carrots, sweet Bulgarian pepper, red tomatoes, onions.
When cooking caviar, the more carrots (within reasonable limits, of course) you add, the ready dish will come out sweeter, and squash caviar will take on a colorful and appetizing look.
The consistency of caviar depends on the hostess’s method of processing zucchini, tomato, and the rest of the ingredients in the recipe. For fine grinding of vegetables in caviar using a sharp kitchen knife, meat grinder, blender. The most pureed squash caviar is obtained from a blender.
Ingredients for squash caviar for the winter with tomatoes
- red tomatoes – 1 kg;
- zucchini – 1 kg;
- carrots – 500-700 g;
- sweet red pepper – about 500 g;
- onion turnips – 8-10;
- tomato paste without starch – 3-4
Recipe for squash caviar for the winter simple
- Wash washed tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds. Then under a stream of cold water, remove the skin.
- Zucchini cleared of seeds and peel. Peppers from the stalk and seeds. We cut.
- Peeled onions and carrot crumbled into pieces.
- All prepared vegetables skip through a meat grinder.
- We shift the mixture into a wide saucepan (preferably aluminum) or a large chafing dish.
- Bring to a boil, pour out the butter and simmer for about 50-60 minutes. Stir so that the mass does not burn.
- Then add salt, pepper, pour sugar, lay out a tomato, knead.
- We continue to cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- After that, pour vinegar, stir and spawn in previously prepared sterilized jars. Twist the metal lids.
- We turn over banks and we wrap up a blanket. Leave in this form until cool. Squash caviar for the winter is ready and sterilization of this homemade billet is not required.
This homemade most delicious zucchini caviar is served in the winter with various dishes: potatoes, baked chicken with potatoes, spread on bread.
Friends, write to us about your homemade recipes for preparing squash for winter caviar, we are waiting for you to talk with you in the comments to the recipe!