Pancakes are a culinary product that occupies one of the main places among the dishes of Russian cuisine. They are fried tortillas made from egg-based flour and dough. But even in the old days, people tried to diversify their diet and used non-ordinary products to prepare famous dishes. For example, cooked pancakes from semolina, adding cereal to the standard recipe. The product changed its appearance and acquired a new unusual taste.
Fritters from semolina can be cooked on water, milk or kefir. Not only the consistency, but also the nutritional value of the product will depend on it.
For example, consider one of the options when pancakes from semolina are the result of using the following components: a glass of wheat flour requires half a liter of milk, some salt, 3 raw eggs, 100 grams of semolina, 50 grams of sugar and a tablespoon of dry yeast.
Pancakes from semolina are prepared as follows:
- The first thing you need to sift flour.
- Then mix all the bulk components in one container.
- In the middle, make a small depression and pour in a little warmed milk. After that, the products must be stirred until homogeneous with a mixer.
- Cover the container with a napkin and place preferably in a warm place for about two hours. This time is needed for the croup to swell a little.
- Bake in a hot skillet with a sufficient amount of vegetable oil. At first, one side is roasted until small holes appear on the surface of the workpiece and it does not cease to appear wet. After that, pancakes can already be turned.
Ruddy products can be hidden on a plate and immediately served to the table with sour cream, honey or butter.
Some believe that flour is a must-have ingredient, without which dishes such as pancakes and pancakes cannot be cooked. But this is not the case. Such a massive delusion is easily refuted if you try to cook semolina pancakes or pancakes without flour, replacing it with another cereal.
In this case, the following set of components will suit: