Nutrition value and chemical composition Gelatin food.
Energy value Gelatin food is 355 kcal.
Main source: Skurikhin
** This table shows average rates of vitamins and minerals for an adult. If you want to know the rules taking into account your gender, age and other factors, then use the application "My healthy diet."
Calorie analysis of the product
The ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates:
- Vitamin PP is involved in the redox reactions of energy metabolism. Inadequate vitamin intake is accompanied by a disturbance of the normal state of the skin, the gastrointestinal tract and the nervous system.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, is involved in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Magnesium is involved in energy metabolism, the synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect for membranes, is necessary to maintain calcium, potassium and sodium homeostasis. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, increasing the risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus is involved in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins, various in the function, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the occurrence of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Inadequate consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, skeletal muscle myoglobin deficiency atony, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Copper is part of enzymes with redox activity and are involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by impaired formation of the cardiovascular system and the skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
A complete guide to the most useful products you can see in the application "My healthy diet."
- the main
- Composition of products
- Ingredients Confectionery
- Chemical composition Gelatin food
Tags: Gelatin food caloric 355 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, than useful Gelatin food, calories, nutrients, useful properties Gelatin food
Energy value, or caloric value – is the amount of energy released in the human body from food in the process of digestion. The energy value of the product is measured in kilo-calories (kcal) or kilo-joules (kJ) per 100 g. product. The calorie used to measure the energy value of food is also called the “food calorie”, therefore, when indicating the caloric content in (kilo) calories, the kilo prefix is often omitted. Detailed tables of energy value for Russian products can be found here.
Nutritional value – the content of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the product.
The nutritional value of a food product is a combination of the properties of a food product, in the presence of which the physiological human needs for the necessary substances and energy are satisfied.
Vitamins, organic substances that are needed in small quantities in the diet of both humans and most vertebrates. Synthesis of vitamins, as a rule, is carried out by plants, not animals. A person’s daily need for vitamins is only a few milligrams or micrograms. Unlike inorganic substances, vitamins are destroyed by strong heating. Many vitamins are unstable and are lost during cooking or when processing food.