Today, Himalayan salt is at the peak of world popularity. Interest in this product can be called phenomenal, because its color, taste, properties are widely discussed in many countries, causing a flurry of impressions and polar opinions. What do foreign publishers write about it:
- Himalayan salt – health benefits or marketing fraud? "(Germany)
- “Is salt lamp a scam?” (USA)
- "Why I think the Himalayan pink salt is the world’s super salt" (UK)
- "Revolutionary food with Himalayan salt" (France).
- Austrian scientists are exploring the useful properties of the Himalayan salt in detail and warn you: incredible things will happen to you if you replace the usual and familiar table salt with Himalayan salt. Experimentally, researchers have discovered that sleep has become stronger, more energy has appeared, fewer viral diseases, nails are strengthened, hair does not fall out.
- Tibetan monks use Himalayan salt in bioenergy.
- Chemists called this salt a precious treasure.
- In all countries, amazing salt is used for medicinal purposes.
- Ayurveda calls it useful and the best salt.
Himalayan pink salt. What is it?
- The name of the black and pink rock salt (and its shades) from Pakistan, which took root at the beginning of our century. Himalayan salt is mined in Khewra, a salt mine located 300 km from the Himalayas (that’s why it is called). This is the second largest mine in the world.
- Crystal pure salt, which was formed in the Jurassic period. In connection with the volcanic processes, at the junction of two continents – India and Eurasia, the mountains of the Himalayas were formed. At an altitude of 3000 meters, salt gradually precipitated and accumulated.
- Salt from the Himalayas is absolutely pure, free from foreign impurities, extracted by hand. Possesses aroma and sweet and salty taste.
Pure, crystalline, not refined, not containing any impurities, this salt can improve a lot in human health: it will restore vision, remove infections, increase libido and bring many other benefits. Himalayan salt is 100% bioavailable. Of all the types of salt contains the least sodium chloride. It has a pink color,
- Stone salt. Mined in mines, quarries, out of the ground. Contains impurities of sand, earth, the remaining components from explosives. So that they do not linger in the organs, tissues and joints, it is subjected to chemical treatment with the addition of emulsifiers. This salt is considered the most harmful.
- Salt extra. Category first and second. It is characterized by perfect white color and fine grinding. To get this color, it is boiled for a long time and bleached. After such a procedure, it does not contain any impurities, as it does not already contain any useful trace elements. Categories differ only in cooking time and degree of purification.
- Iodized salt. This is a substitute of rock salt, iodine is enriched artificially, which disappears when cooking under the influence of temperature.
- Sea salt. Get evaporated seawater. Contains 98% sodium chloride and 2% minerals. In the manufacture of used emulsifier (calcium silicate).
- "Pink salt" from Australia, Bolivia, Nepal, Poland, Peru, Chile, USA. Does not affect the smell and taste of food. It can deliver only aesthetic pleasure with its color.
- "Primordial pink salt." Since ancient times, brought from the Crimea. It is evaporated from sea water. Salt has acquired pink color due to microalgae Dunaliella Sallina, capable of living in sea water and containing natural carotenoids. 100% natural product.
- "Himalayan salt". Withstands all global quality standards. Contains all trace elements from the time of the ancient ocean (according to scientists, there are up to 92 trace elements in this salt. For comparison, only 2% of ordinary white food salt contains trace elements).
- Himalayan black salt (kala namak, sanchal). Natural volcanic rock salt has its own unique mineral composition and color. It is often confused with pink Himalayan due to its general nature and occurrence. Salt crystals have a dirty pink color, changing to dark when wet. It has a saturated hydrogen sulfide odor, reminiscent of a rotten egg, disappearing when heated. Salt is very popular with vegetarians,
Himalayan salt. How to distinguish a fake?
- Not all pink salt is useful, that is, Himalayan. Buy salt only from the countries of its production: Pakistan, Nepal, India.
- Buy a sample and dissolve it in water. Close the plastic lid jar and let it brew for 24 hours.
- Check the composition of salt. The inscriptions on the Himalayan salt packages do not contain any abbreviations (E-535, E-538) and other additives.
Himalayan salt benefits
Pink Himalayan salt has absolute bioavailability (100%), enters the body’s cells in its original form. Regular use fills the body with all necessary trace elements and minerals.
- improves blood circulation;
- lowers pressure;
- detoxifies the body, removes heavy metals;
- balances electrolytes;
- relieves arthritis, psoriasis, influenza, herpes, etc .;
- cleans the body from toxins;
- contributes to the rejuvenation of the whole organism;
- balances the psychological state;
- supports the thyroid gland with a rich iodine content;
Unique cleansing properties. No other salt has this ability – to “pull” toxins from the epidermis. Thanks to the pink Himalayan salt, people were able to avoid skin problems, remove inflammation, treat psoriasis.
The composition and nutritional value of Himalayan salt
An indisputable fact that attracted attention to the product was the information about the unique composition of the Himalayan salt, which is fundamentally different from other salts. First of all, it is the content of sodium chloride: in table salt – up to 98%, in Himalayan – 15 – 20%. Due to the low content of the substance, the water in the body does not linger, salt deposits are not formed. The only salt is Himalayan, pink and black, containing the maximum number of trace elements and natural mineral compounds (more than 90). The composition contains iron, potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, iodine, etc., preserved in their natural form and so necessary for the body.
Application of himalayan salt
- Salt solution is used internally to saturate the body with useful substances.
- Salt baths treat joints, rheumatism, polyarthritis, osteochondrosis, activate metabolism, enriching the skin with micro and macro elements.
- Relieves fatigue, soothes with neurosis, insomnia, removes muscle tension, improves mood, improves performance.
- In the diet it is easy and usefully replaces the usual salt.
Harm and contraindications of Himalayan salt
In spite of all the beneficial properties, Himalayan salt is still salt containing sodium chloride (15-20%). Therefore, excessive use will harm the body. You need to be careful of people with hypersensitivity or salt intolerance. When taking salt baths, there are a number of contraindications:
- blood diseases
- malignant tumors,
- renal failure
Himalayan Sauna and Bath Salt
Salt treatments in saunas and baths are carried out for general recovery and for weight loss. This type of salt quickly improves metabolism, burns excess fat, cleanses and tones the skin, removes cellulite, soothes the nervous system. This increases the function of the digestive system, stabilizes the pressure, relieves seizures of renal colic.
The value of using the Himalayan salt in the sauna, bath and even when taking baths consists in the special activity of trace elements and ions of minerals contained in large quantities only in this type of salt. The air is saturated with beneficial substances, under the influence of which the wrong molecular compounds disintegrate: sclerosis is cured, salt deposits leave, pressure is balanced. Only Himalayan salt can cure chronic fatigue .
The use of Himalayan salt in cooking
The use of Himalayan salt while cooking, makes it much tastier and healthier. It is served in the best restaurants as decoration or as a dish plate. Himalayan salt belongs to the type of kosher foods, used in fasting and in various diets.
Himalayan salt products
Use in everyday life in various directions: decorative, psychological, esoteric. Products from pink Himalayan salt are very beautiful and useful, besides various: salt lamps, dishes, salt cubes.
Where to buy Himalayan salt
Pink Himalayan salt can be purchased traveling around the world, as well as in our online store Spiceshop
- Lisa Berger. Salt Lamps – Is it a Scam? »Today in Alternative Medicine. Retrieved 2012-10-23.
- Himalayan Bath Salts – True Health Benefits or Marketing Hype?
Mark this page on social networks:
We in Lithuania, the Himalayan salt is sold in the supermarket along with the usual table salt. It is worth