Cosmeticians call olive oil olive gold. It can significantly improve the condition of the skin, especially if you combine it with lemon juice. Face mask with olive oil and lemon, if properly used, is suitable for any skin type. True, the recipe will need to choose the appropriate.
What are the ingredients for skin benefits?
- Valuable substances in the composition of olive oil are polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are easily absorbed by the body. They have a moisturizing effect on the epithelium and protect it from moisture loss, from the negative impact of the environment, in particular ultraviolet rays. Therefore, this product is indicated primarily for the care of dry sensitive skin.
- Squalene, which is a part of olive oil, enhances the moisturizing effect of fatty acids.
- Vitamin E in the oil contributes to the rejuvenation of epithelial cells. Penetrating into the deep layers of integumentary tissue, it improves the synthesis of collagen, elastin. They are responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. The appearance of wrinkles due to the fact that with age their production decreases. Therefore, olive oil helps to restore skin elasticity, smooth wrinkles, it is suitable for age-related skin care.
Recommendations for use
- Olive oil does not cause allergies, but other components of the mask can lead to a negative reaction. Therefore, it is pre-tested, putting on the skin of the wrist. The result will be visible already after 15 minutes, and you will easily understand if it will harm you.
- Choose only the recipe that is suitable for your type of dermis.
- Do not exceed the recommended mask exposure time.
- After its application, refrain from going out into the sun for at least one and a half to two hours, otherwise a burn is possible, although oil from olives neutralizes some properties of lemon.
- The mask can not be used daily, the interval between procedures should be at least two days. This is due to the fact that the oil creates a thin film on the epithelium. On the one hand, this is good, as it protects, on the other hand, the film interferes with the breathing of the skin, may cause an imbalance of the lipid balance, clogging of the pores. For the same reason, after 2-3 weeks of applying the mask, it is recommended to take at least a two-week break.
Mask for oily skin
- lemon juice – one part;
- olive oil is one part.
- Squeeze the juice from one lemon, measure its volume.
- Pour in the same amount of olive oil, mix everything.
Prepare a tissue or gauze mask by cutting out holes for the eyes and breathing. Dip the fabric in the resulting lemon-oil mixture, squeeze lightly, put on face. Keep the mask to until it dries. After the fabric must be removed, blot your face with a soft cloth, removing residues. The mask smoothes the skin, improves its tone, helps to eliminate wrinkles and age spots. At the same time it tightens pores, reduces inflammation.
Mask for dry skin
- white bean puree – a tablespoon;
- olive oil – a teaspoon;
- lemon juice – out? pieces of fruit.
- Cook the beans, wipe the desired amount through a sieve.
- Add butter and juice to puree, mix well.
Apply the mass on the face is not too dense layer, wash off after 15 minutes. The mask nourishes the skin, improves the regeneration of epithelial cells, eliminates dryness and flaking. Pigmentation after its application becomes less pronounced.
Mask for normal skin
- banana pulp – from a quarter of the fruit;
- olive oil – a teaspoon;
- lemon juice – from a quarter of the fruit.
- Mash the banana.
- Mix with butter and lemon until smooth.
Apply on face for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water. The mask smoothes and tightens the skin, tightens pores, eliminates age spots.