The female body during pregnancy needs nutrients, trace elements and vitamins. For this reason, the diet should be replenished with natural products that contain all the elements for the full development of the fetus. One of these products is milk.
Milk during pregnancy
During pregnancy, a woman should diversify her diet and enrich it with nutrients and vitamins, which are aimed at the formation and development of the baby in the womb. Milk is a product that contains a balanced set of trace elements for the formation of the skeleton and organs of the baby. Its use has a positive effect on the organism of the future mother and her child.
Benefits during pregnancy
Milk is a natural source of milk protein and important trace elements. The product contains calcium, which is needed for proper formation of fetal bone tissue. Also, this component is necessary and future mothers, since during this period she has deterioration of hair, teeth and nails.
Heartburn is a frequent companion of pregnancy. And this product helps to get rid of this disease. To do this, it is necessary to drink a drink during the day.
For a child
Substances that are part of the milk, aimed at the full formation of the future baby. Namely:
- amino acids, they perform the synthesis of protein compounds;
- iron, a component involved in the saturation of the body with oxygen;
- proteins, they are needed as a building material for all cells;
- vitamins of group B, A, E, D;
- potassium, it normalizes the work of the heart;
- fatty acids, these substances are involved in the creation and support of the function of the vascular and nervous system.
The main element that makes up the dairy product is calcium. It is necessary for the proper formation of the skeleton, nail plates and teeth.
For the expectant mother, milk has a huge impact, despite the warnings and limitations. The product contributes to the full work of all organs and is useful:
- it is a source of energy;
- lactose normalizes the digestive tract;
- protects the digestive system from harmful substances;
- amino acids enter the body;
- The fats that make up the product strengthen the nervous system.
What milk is best to drink
When choosing milk, preference should be given to a fresh, homemade product. When buying it in a store, consider the manufacturer’s shelf life and storage conditions.
During pregnancy, cow’s milk is about what a useful food product. It contains:
- phosphorus and calcium are involved in the creation of fetal bone tissue, and compensate for the deficiency in the female body;
- amino acids, vitamins and minerals improve the condition of nails, skin and hair;
- animal protein is involved in the structure of tissues and metabolism;
- lactose promotes calcium absorption and strengthens the immune system.
Goat milk, in contrast to cow’s milk, is absorbed much better and is hypoallergenic. It contains a large amount of various vitamin and trace elements. Useful properties of goat milk:
- normalization of blood cholesterol levels and liver function;
- activates brain activity and memory;
- prevents fat deposits.
The benefits of this product are lost at high temperatures, so it is better to drink it at room temperature.
Is it helpful to drink baked
Baked milk has a positive effect on the central nervous system. It contains vitamin A and phosphorus, which contribute to the full formation and development of the nervous system. In addition, vitamins are an excellent tool in the prevention of vision problems.
Baked milk strengthens bones. The content of vitamins C and D form and strengthen the bone tissue, they are also useful for strengthening the immune system.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that improves immunity and normalizes hormones.
Why do I always want milk during pregnancy
The constant desire during pregnancy to use milk drinks indicates a lack of certain elements and vitamins in the body. During pregnancy, milk may be desirable for the following reasons:
- lack of calcium in the body;
- amino acid deficiency;
- the need for iron and phosphorus;
- lack of B vitamins;
- the need for the body in protein products.
Dairy products should be consumed during pregnancy, as they are a natural source of calcium. The future child takes a lot of nutrients from the female body, so the diet does not need to include milk to avoid problems with nails, teeth and hair loss.
Contraindications during pregnancy
Milk is a healthy product that needs to be included in the daily menu. Certain prohibitions on its use does not exist.
However, there is an individual intolerance to the drink, which is associated with allergies to milk protein and lactose deficiency. The main signal that you need to abandon it is the appearance of a rash on the skin and a violation of the chair.
Lactose deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of enzymes that break down milk proteins. In this case, the milk should be replaced by fermented milk products.
Enteritis and ulcerative colitis are contraindications for fresh use.
Why not drink milk after giving birth
Doctors do not recommend drinking milk immediately after delivery, as the allergenic component may adversely affect the health of infants. The newborn may experience redness, rash, cough, stuffy nose. The product also affects the occurrence of colic and other eating disorders.
Despite the fact that milk suppresses lactation, you can drink it if there is no allergy. It consists of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, which are needed for the full development of the baby and the restoration of the female body after childbirth.
Thus, during pregnancy, a woman needs a lot of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Milk is a simple and proven source for replenishing the stocks needed for full development of the fetus.