If you are going to attend museum expositions, the Museum card will significantly save you financial expenses.
Advantages of the Paris Museum Pass Card
- The price of the card will depend on the duration of use. There are three types of cards with a duration of 2.4 or 6 days.
- You get the right to go without a queue to museums with permanent exhibitions.
- The number of visits to museums is not limited.
Prices for Paris Museum Pass cards:
- 2 days – 48 Euro
- 4 days – 62 Euro
- 6 days – 74 Euro
How to use the Paris Museum Pass card?
Before activating the card, you must fill in some data on the back of the card: enter the last name and first name, as well as the date (day, month, year) without the possibility of correction. The pass will be automatically activated, the card can be used.
Each card is turned into a large sheet, which shows data on museums and monuments.
- Ticket to the museum orce out of turn (
To understand how you will save, we will provide a list of some museums and the price for entry without benefits.
Total total amount 87 euros, which exceeds even the cost of a six-day tour of Paris.
Sights of Paris with the Paris Museum Pass
- Triumphal Arch
- Napoleon Bonaparte’s Tomb
- Center Georges Pompidou
- Guimet Museum
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Exhibition Hall “Fashion and Textiles”
- Advertising Museum
- Museum Nissim de Camondo
- Museum of Arts and Crafts
- The Quai Branly Museum
- Chapel of Repentance
- Cinema Museum
- Town of Science and Industry
- Palace Conciergerie
- Eugene Delacroix National Museum
- Sewage Museum
- Immigration History Museum
- Institute of the Arab world
- Museum of Art and History of Judaism
- Louvre Museum
- City of Architecture and Cultural Heritage
- Gustave Moreau Museum
- National Museum of the Middle Ages
- Museum of Music
- Archaeological crypt of the Cathedral of Notre Dame
- Towers of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
- Orangerie Museum
- Museum of the Order of Liberation
- Orsay Museum
- Palace of Discovery
- Picasso Museum
- Museum of Relief Plans
- Rodin Museum
- Sainte Chapelle
Attractions in the vicinity of Paris with the Paris Museum Pass
- Museum of Aviation and Astronautics
- Museum of National Archeology
- Ceramics Museum
- Schally Abbey
- Chateau sur Marne
- Museums of Compiegne Palace
- Conde Museum at Chantilly Castle
- Maurice Denis Museum
- Castle fontainebleau
- Attending temporary exhibitions or conferences with a map is not possible.
- Admission to most museums under 18 is free. Also, citizens of the European Union up to 26 years can get the privilege of free entry.
- Some museums offer a discount for the age group from 18 to 25 years.
- Museums are usually closed on Monday or Tuesday, January 1 and May 1.
- Entry out of turn is not always guaranteed, some museums have imposed a limit on the number of visitors (security measures)
- Card exchange is not subject and is not accepted back.
- Do not rush to write out the date on the back of the card, because it will be the start of your excursion tour.
- It is better to activate the card in the first half of the same day in order to have time to visit a number of attractions (important for those who purchase a tour for 2 days).
- Make an approximate route in advance, taking into account weekends and work schedule.
Where in Paris to buy a museum map
Paris Tourist Office. Any question about the order can be clarified at: internet @
At Charles de Gaulle International Airport
- TERMINAL 1. Hours: 7: 15-10: 00 daily
- TERMINAL 2C. Work time: 7: 30-14: 30 daily
- TERMINAL 2D. Work time: 7: 30-9: 30 daily
- TERMINAL 2E. Work time: 7: 15-10: 00 daily
- TERMINAL 2F. Work time: 7: 15-10: 00 daily
At Orly International Airport
- TERMINAL SUD. Work time: 7: 15-9: 45 daily
- TERMINAL OUEST. Work time: 7: 15-9: 45 daily
- in the cinema museum;
- in the museum of decorative art;
- in Conciergerie;
- in the Louvre;
- at the Orangerie Museum;
- in Saint-Chapelle;
- in the museum of arts and crafts;
- at the Georges Pompidou Center;
- in the Towers of Notre Dame;
- in the Museum of the Middle Ages;
- in the Pantheon;
- at the Eugene Delacroix National Museum;
- in the army museum;
- in the Orsay Museum;
- in the Rodin Museum;
- in the Arc de Triomphe;
- in the museum of Nissima de Camondo;
- in the Guimet Museum;
- at the National Maritime Museum;
- in the town of science and industry “UNIVERSCIENCE”;
- in the music museum;
- in the museum on the Quai Branly;
- in the museum of art and history of Judaism;
- in the museum of architecture
- Gare du Nord. Work time: 8: 00-16: 00, daily
- Gare de L’est. Work time: 7: 00-20: 00, except for the resurrection
- Gare de Lyon. Work time: 8: 00-18: 00, except for the resurrection
In the FNAC stores:
- FNAC TERNES. Address: 26-30, avenue des Ternes. Work time: 10: 00-19: 30, except for the Resurrection
- FNAC SAINT LAZARE. Address: 109, Rue Saint-Lazare. Work time: 10: 00-19: 30, from Monday to Saturday; 10: 00-21: 30 – on Thursdays
- FNAC FORUM. Address: 1-7, rue Pierre Lescot. Work time: 10: 00-19: 30, except for the resurrection
- FNAC CHAMPS-ELYSÉES. Address: 74, avenue des Champs-Élysées. Work time: 10: 00-00: 00, from Monday to Saturday; 12: 00-00: 00 – on Sundays
In the kiosks:
- NEWS KIOSK. Address: 2, rue de la Légion d’Honneur (next to the Orsay Museum). Opening hours: 10: 00-15: 00, on Mondays; 8: 30-19: 00 – from Tuesday to Saturday
- MONTPARNASSE. Address: 34 Boulevard de Vaugirard. Opening hours: 12: 30-20: 00, from Tuesday to Saturday; 12: 30-16: 00 – on Sundays
- MADELEINE. Address: Place de la Madeleine. Opening hours: 12: 30-20: 00, from Tuesday to Saturday; 12: 30-16: 00 – on Sundays
- TERNES. Address: Place des Ternes. Opening hours: 12: 30-20: 00, from Tuesday to Saturday; 12: 30-16: 00 – on Sundays
- NOTRE-DAME. Address: 6 Parvis Notre-Dame – Pl. Jean-Paul II. Work time: 10: 00-20: 00 daily
In the shops:
- SOUVENIRS ET SERVICES. Address: 5, boulevard du Palais. Opening hours: 7: 30-19: 00, from Monday to Friday; 10: 00-19: 00 – on weekends
- LA CIVETTE DU CARROUSEL. Address: 99, rue de Rivoli. Work time: 9: 00-19: 00, except Thursday (closed)
- LA CAVE À CIGARES. Address: 23, avenue de la Motte-Piquet. Opening hours: 8: 00-20: 00, except for the resurrection. Does not work in August.
- PARIS WEBSERVICES. Address: 12 rue de l’Exposition. Work time: 8: 00-18: 00, except for the resurrection
Today, the producer of the card Museum Pass Paris is preparing a translation of the product into Russian. Soon the official site will provide a link for downloading the map in PDF format in Russian.